Sunday, August 21, 2011

ANIMALISITIC//

For many seasons now, animal prints have flooded runways and magazines.  I have always loved it, especially in the form of vintage coats and hats, and I was very happy when the resurgence came.  The more I wear these prints, the bolder I get with them.  There is an art to being animalistic, however.  There is a delicate line between chic and playful and crazy old lady.  Here are some of my favorite ways to wear these prints.



I love this vintage skirt paired with heavy accessories and booties for a modern look. 





These Isabel Marant blue animal print harem pants are sick.  I love the color and silhouette.  




 
 This is my new fave ensemble.  No surprise, it is Isabel Marant's leopard print sweatshirt and zebra pumps paired with Phillip Lim pants.  Casual and chic.  Can't wait for fall!!



I've had this Jenni Kayne top for a long time but I keep going back to it.  It is slightly cropped and I love to wear it with high waisted pants like these Derek Lam denim trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment