Thursday, July 1, 2010

FOR THE EYES//

Tomorrow I am leaving for a much needed vacation in the California desert to celebrate my best buddy's upcoming nuptials.  Although I will be the odd man out (pregnant in a bikini that fit me years ago and not drinking casually all day in the sun), I will certainly love soaking in all that sun, round belly and all.  As I was procrastinating packing for the trip, I started looking through some archives of French Vogue...as usual, I was inspired by so many images.  Some are just beautiful to look at, some take me to a fantasy world I long to inhabit, some reek of "cool", but all speak to why I love fashion - the mood created and the power of the image (regardless of it's authenticity or achievability) are easy to get lost in.  See for yourself...

 all images from French Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment