Friday, August 13, 2010

PERFECTION//

I have returned from the Emerald Isle...and I have been out of the loop on a lot of things.  I am frantically trying to catch up on all things fashion and since fall is upon us (YAY!) I am getting really excited and pumped up to add things to my (and others'!) wardrobes.  Fall is truly the ultimate season in fashion - summer is over, the air is fresh, and it is time for a fresh perspective.  The selections this season are fabulous...it's going to be hard for all the fashion obsessed people of the world to make decisions.

One designer that I always save my money for (I have already mentioned her many times) is Isabel Marant.  There is something about her innate coolness (it's a French thing) and her way of looking past trends that endears her to me.  She is so hot right now, but I have been buying her stuff for many years - my first purchase was from Satine in L.A. in 2004 - and I have been following her ever since.  I already have two pieces from the Fall 2010 collection that I can't wait to wear (more on the way!), but I was most excited to see her Fall 2010 ad campaign featuring none other than the fabulously perfect Kate Moss.  Two of my favorite women in fashion coming together makes me very happy.  The only way to make Isabel Marant cooler than she already is is to put Kate Moss in her clothes...when I look at these images, I close my eyes and imagine I am, in some alternate universe, as effortlessly chic as Kate is here.  Life ain't fair...

 images from isabelmarant.tm.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment