Monday, April 25, 2011

DOUBLE WIDE//

A clear trend that has emerged for spring and summer is the wide leg pant.  While I hate following trends, this is a refreshing and chic look that will be around for many seasons to come.  There is something liberating about the wide leg; there is definitely more room to breathe than with those awful jeggings.  There are many interpretations of this look, and I love them all.


I love these Derek Lam high waisted trousers because of their versatility. Here I embraced a more 70's look by tucking in over sized blouse (Jenni Kayne) and pairing with a vintage Judith Lieber belt and suede Isabel Marant booties. 


This is a totally different interpretation of the wide legged trouser.  These Dries Van Noten pants are cropped and slouchy and very versatile. 


I like pairing these pants with a more over sized top to complete the whole slouchy look.  I love this Stella McCartney top (it is a sweatshirt meets men's white oxford shirt - so cool and versatile).


 Once of my favorite accessories - Natalia Brilli leather chain link necklace. Perfect with everything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment